So I’m finally getting close to wrapping up this semester, which marks the end of my required course credits. All of the stuff for Nick’s class finished up yesterday afternoon. The slides for all of the project presentations are up at the ECE497NC website. We managed to slap together something for the poster session for Matt’s class this afternoon. Went ok, but since a large portion of the project is compiler stuff, and I haven’t the remotest clue about compilers in general so… I wasn’t much help in fielding questions. There were definitely a handful of projects in both classes that I found interesting. Anyway, about all I have left for the semester is the project writeup for Matt’s class and whatever handful of results we want to include. Shouldn’t be too bad. Looking forward to having things finished.