Here’s a silly little webpage I Richy clued me into. It supposedly predicts your ideal career based on your name (since it’s probably based on some sort of hash function or something, inclusion of middle and/or last name may improve your career path). For example:
- Derek, Your ideal jobs is a Kids TV Presenter
- Derek Gottlieb, Your ideal job is a Bearded Lady in the circus.
- Derek Brendan Gottlieb, Your ideal job is a Office numpty.
- Derek Brendan, Your ideal job is a Brain Surgeon.
- Gottlieb, Your ideal job is a As the Speaking Clock.
It would appear that renouncing my last name is the key to a good career. Don’t even get me started on what sort of stuff it predicts for Amanda… especially after she marries me.