Amanda and I have been pretty busy since we closed on the house. We’ve looked at flooring some, and I’ve started the ball rolling on fixing the windows (several of the double panes had broken seals). We’ve also done a fair bit of painting, sanding, staining, sealing, spackling, de-wallpapering, cleaning, landscaping… I’ve been trying to keep a pretty good photo log of our progress over in the gallery. Basically, I’ve got a full tour of the house as it was at closing, and then a separate album tracking our progress in each room. We’ve even managed to get some help from some of Amanda’s sibs, who’ve been very helpful.